700C HOLOGRAM 60/80MM
This 60/80mm hand assembled, one piece mold carbon wheelset is the triathlete’s choice when time is the only thing that matters. The one wheelset that will help road riders get up to speed and stay there featuring minimal drag and unparalleled handling in all weather conditions.
- ACSC / All Conditions Stop Control - Graphene Breaking Surface increases brake power upto 50% more in all weather conditions while limiting heat build up to less than 150 degrees c.
- Hand built and assembeled for maximum accuracy and build control.
- High level Ceramic ball bearings for reliable smooth running with minimal drag.
- Wide profile delivers more tire support and better cornering.
- Aero pillar spokes for quite rides and better aerodynamics.
- Clincher rim bed design to make tire installation and removal fast and easy.
- Tubless compatibility with Tubless tires and regular tires.
- Rounded U shape for increased aerodynamics and improved traction.
- Stifness for maximum power transfer.
- 4 pawls for better engagement and tougher longer lasting hub.
- High level TG epoxy rasin for incresed resistance to high temperatures.
Application: Road, Triathlon, Track Racing
Material: Toray T700 + T800 Carbon fiber
External width: 28mm
Inner width: 19mm
Max tire pressure: 120Psi
Tubeless compatible: Yes
Max rider weight: 120Kg
Rim type: Clincher
Graphics: High quality water transfer decals
Hole count: 20H/24H
Rim finish: Matt
Rear hub Pawls: 4
Hubs Bearings: High quality land ow drag Ceramic bearings
Spokes: High level of aerodynamic race performance spokes
Nipples: Alloy External Nipple
Rear hub length: 130 mm
Front hub length: 100 mm
Rear wheel weight : 923 Gr
Front Wheel weight: 674 Gr
Set weight : 1597 Gr
Worldwide Tracked Shipping