700C HOLOGRAM 60/60MM
The 60mm HOLOGRAM is the ultimate allrounder with perfect graphene braking power for all weather conditions in a hand assembled one piece mold carbon road wheel.
Light weight for those long rides, smooth and flowy while cruising with the pack and agile when the time is right to launch your attack.
- ACSC / All Conditions Stop Control - Graphene Breaking Surface increases brake power upto 50% more in all weather conditions while limiting heat build up to less than 150 degrees c.
- Hand built and assembeled for maximum accuracy and build control.
- High level Ceramic ball bearings for reliable smooth running with minimal drag.
- Wide profile delivers more tire support and better cornering.
- Aero pillar spokes for quite rides and better aerodynamics.
- Clincher rim bed design to make tire installation and removal fast and easy.
- Tubless compatibility with Tubless tires and regular tires.
- Rounded U shape for increased aerodynamics and improved traction.
- Stifness for maximum power transfer.
- 4 pawls for better engagement and tougher longer lasting hub.
- High level TG epoxy rasin for incresed resistance to high temperatures.
Application: Road, Cyclocros, Triathlon, Time trial
Material: Toray T700 + T800 Carbon fiber
External width: 28mm
Inner width: 19mm
Max tire pressure: 120Psi
Tubeless compatible: Yes
Max rider weight: 120Kg
Rim type: Clincher
Graphics: High quality water transfer decals
Hole count: 20H/24H
Rim finish: Matt
Rear hub Pawls: 4
Hubs Bearings: High quality land ow drag Ceramic bearings
Spokes: High level of aerodynamic race performance spokes
Nipples: Alloy External Nipple
Rear hub length: 130 mm
Front hub length: 100 mm
Rear wheel weight: 843 Gr
Front Wheel weight: 674 Gr
Set weight: 1517 Gr
Worldwide Tracked Shipping